Wednesday, March 27, 2013

On a side note...

I know that this all seems like whining...that it's just one women bitching to the world about how bad her little stupid life. I know that out there in the world their are people that have it so much worse then me. I don't want to come off as a weak and whinny little bitch but I have my moments of weakness (everyone does) if you say you don't then you my friend are full of shit. I just have so many thoughts running threw my head during the day that I need to get them out by putting them down and a very dear friend read some of my work and thought that I should put it out here for the world to see. It took me some time but here I am. If you don't want to hear my whine, her me bitch, or once in a while see some good times threw my eyes then just click the big X in the upper right corner, the back page button in the upper left or just put in a new address in the pretty lil address bar. If you stay I thank you for taking the time to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment